One behalf of all of all the staff, residents, families, and TWC alumni, we thank you for your donations.
TOGETHER WE CAN SOCIETY (TWC) founded in 1993, has emerged as one of British Columbia’s leading residential addiction recovery programs for men challenged by substance misuse.
Located in Vancouver, participants live as part of a supportive residential community where they participate in group therapy and an integrated rehabilitation program. Our goal is to help participants discover new mental, emotional and spiritual beliefs which are the foundation for recovery.
We can help anyone who is willing to embrace Together We Can’s Recovery Program.
- TWC recognizes that alcoholism and chemical dependency are chronic, progressive diseases and that abstinence is only the beginning of the recovery process.
- Men participating in our program must develop an awareness of how their thoughts and beliefs block them from wellness and inner peace.
- It is imperative that each man take personal responsibility for making alternative choices leading to recovery.
- A key aspect of recovery is learning how to heal interpersonal relationships. The shift from feeling alone and isolated to one of inclusion is essential to each individual’s own recovery.
- TWC provides a safe and loving therapeutic environment for our participants in their pursuit of a new way of life.
The Primary Residential Treatment Program accommodates 42 adult men who share five comfortable homes in a quiet residential neighbourhood.
The Transitional Housing Program consists of a number of homes where clients can transition from the structured environment of residential treatment back into the community.
The Family Program offers evening sessions to assist family members in further understanding addiction and the recovery process. The program is for their recovery as they have been adversely affected by the addict’s behavior.